Students In Action Resources
Posted by Tom Basquill on October 27th, 2016
WELCOME to the 2017-18 Students In Action program year!
MARK YOUR CALENDAR for the 2017-18 Fall Student Leadership Conference
- Saturday November 11th, 2017
- 9:00am to 3:30pm (registration opens at 8:30)
- University of St. Thomas – Anderson Student Center
- 2017-18 SIA Fall Conference Flyer
- REGISTER for the event HERE
RESOURCES TO HELP YOUR TEAM
Below you can find various different resources to help you and your SIA team plan, implement, and track the impact of your various projects to make your community and your world a better place. After all, you are leaders when it comes to service and volunteerism in your school and your community. The Jefferson Awards Foundation wants to support you in these efforts!
RUNNING A MEETING
GOAL SETTING – SMART GOALS
- Project Planning Workbook
- Project Planning Worksheet – JAF
- Project Planning Getting Started
- Project Planning in 10 Steps
- Project Plan Worksheet-GenerationOn
IDENTIFYING COMMUNITY NEEDS
I hope you find these tools and resources helpful to the work you are doing this year. If you have other resources you are using, and you’d like to share them with other SIA Teams, please let us know and we can post them in this space.
Looking forward to working with you all on a great year of SIA!